CardioPaTh values your interest in its activities and your visit to the website. We think it is important that you should not feel unsure while visiting our website. Therefore, we would like to clarify what might happen to the personal data you might want to share with us. You personal data, including your e-mail address, might be used as follows:
- Personal data provided with the aim of obtaining information from us will be stored in order to respond to your requests
- Personal data provided as part of the application process to the CardioPaTh programme will be stored and dealt with the utmost care
- We will also analyze the stored information to improve our website
- We will use your data to keep you informed and up to date about the CardioPaTh programme. If you do not want your data to be used for this purpose, feel free to inform us at your convenience
- We will not be providing or sell your personal information to third parties that are not part or direct partner of the CardioPaTh programme
Our website contains links to other websites. The CardioPaTh website is not responsible for the use of your personal data in these other websites.
The content of this website is protected and all rights reserved. Information from the website (including but not limited to text, presentations, illustrations, photographs and audio) may, unless otherwise indicated, not be copied, transferred, distributed or stored without the prior written consent of the CardioPaTh Coordinator.
The information displayed on this website cannot result into any right or claim. Links to other websites are provided as a service and the CardioPaTh website is not responsible for the content of these websites. Moreover, it is your responsibility to check whether these sites are free of viruses and other harmful elements. Information on our website may be changed without notice or obligation.